Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome 2014

Happy New Year to all of you!  I am looking forward to seeing what blessings 2014 will bring!  We had a great night last night, celebrating with friends and as a family.  The kids wore out about 10:30 last night, and then Hubby and me watched a movie to finish out the year together cuddled on the couch.  Today Emma declared it PJ day and I was happy to allow it.  We played outside a little, (yes in their pjs) and played games and hung out all day.  I will say it was a nice way to start the year.  Tomorrow I head back to work and the kids will get some Meme and Papa time.  Emma has a few more days out of school, and we are looking forward to having fun and make new memories!  

Here are a few highlights of last nights fun!  





 Movie, popcorn and glow sticks were in the bags for some late night fun!
Our little movie picnic!

Happy 2014!!  Here is to a great year and many blessings to all!

No comments: