Sunday, April 20, 2014

Bunnies, Eggs and family oh my!


The bunny came, the bunny came!  I woke up this morning to hearing a sweet little voice talking from the living room. I walk out and Taylor is sitting on the couch looking at the baskets across the room and talking about them.  He looked at me and said "I got a Spider man".  Then, he said "happy Easter Day"!  Sadly for him sissy slept another hour, so he had to wait to see his basket more closely.  Emma walked right past the baskets and when she got her hearing aid in Taylor told her she had "Hello Kitty"!





 After playing at home and at the park near us, we headed to my parents house.  Where all my siblings and their families gathered to enjoy each other and the beautiful sunshine.

The eggs to hunt!
 I think these two like each other a little bit!
 Papa gave many rides through the yard today!

 We did have a few moments like these two!  Yep gotta love temper tantrums! Please tell me we were not the only ones who had this today??

 Luckily the smiles were more plentiful then the frowns!

 The hunt for eggs was fast and furious!  It might have been because they were tipped off that there was money in some of them.  We will not name names of the teenage cousin who also hunted and shock the eggs looking for the ones that did not rattle:)  Sadly her planned did not totally work, each child averaged about the same amount.

 Papa's girl!
 Egg races and busting dyed eggs in the ditch ended the fun of Easter!



It was a great day full of family, memories, good food, and laughter.  Blessed to be part of an amazing family and love getting to spend time with all my nieces and nephews!  Love days like today!  Happy Easter 2014 to each of my readers.  Hope you had a blessed day as well!

No comments: