Wednesday, November 26, 2008

So Thankful

This year I am so thankful for so much.

First and foremost, I am thankful for my family who loves me no matter what! My family has been such a big help and support as my husband and me continue to care for our little angel. I am not sure what I would do without each and every one of them. I would list them all but you know who you are!!!

I am thankful for my husband who works two jobs to allow me to stay home and take care of Emma. Daniel you are the love of my life and I am lucky to have you as my partner.

I am thankful for every little giggle and smile my Emma gives me. Not to mention all the singing of Mickey Mouse she does too. I have cried many tears over her many illnesses and surgeries, but I am thankful for her little life and her everlasting joy for life and her peeps!! She is my heart and soul for sure. She will always be my angel!

I am thankful for all my friends who support me on the good and the bad days. So many of you know what I need when I need it and just do it. It means the world that you understand how complicated our life is and you do not mind when I go for weeks with no time to talk or get together. Each and everyone of you are dear to me and I would not be able to stay as sane as I still am without your help! YOu all rock!!!

I am thankful for God being so good in the midst of all the craziness and the storms that rage around me. But God is faithful and is always there holding my hand no matter how bad or good things are going.

There is so much I am thankful for, but right now I am thankful for the yummy food i am smelling downstairs, and I am going to go check on my first of two Thanksgiving dinners. One tonight and one at my house in the morning. YUMMO

Love and thanksgiving to all
Rachel

1 comment:

Mrs. Schaeffer said...

Hi! I found your blog by following links from other blogs. I just wanted to say hi and say that I am raising a special needs child, too. Hang in there!