Saturday, February 21, 2015

Ice Ice oh Baby


So for six days I did not leave my house! Yep came home last Sunday and did not leave till the afternoon!  I posted a few pics the other day of the first fun in the snow/ice but I thought I would let you see some more of our cabin fever fun!!

Well, we finally got some snow on top of the solid ice and we could make snow angels!!

 Emma got in on the angel fun!

 happy to be outside
 briefly we tried to spray color the snow but we need a different type of spray bottle so it didn't last long


 The kids loved to body surf silly boy didn't need no sled or nothing:)  
 Daddy being careful to not fall and re hurt his back.  
 Emma thought cardboard was way more fun the the sled.  
 pretty ice
 cardboard twins:)  Yes that is me wearing Daniel's huge coat

 He is my snow baby for sure!  He loves all of it!!
 I think this is the most fun she has had in the snow, might be that she is finally able to get around pretty good in it.  She laughed and squealed for days out there!!
 We made some yummy snow cream with the fresh snow!
 Emma is not so sure but she tried it
 We have heard a lot of singing and a lot of dancing in this house!!
 We have worked on some learning skills.  Taylor worked on scissor skills and Emma worked on spelling words!
 We played with vinegar and baking soda!  Fizzy fun!!!
 We painted on ice with water colors
 we made marble paper using shaving cream and food coloring!

 we of course made cookies and brownies and muffins........

 Taylor learned to shave lol!!
 we made paper plate cookies after reading "Give a Mouse A Cookie"  well honestly it was "Take a Mouse to School"  for some reason I don't have the cookie book. Not sure how that has happened, but will work on getting that soon.  
 We watched icicles get longer and longer and longer
 mommy got so bored she made the kids a reading nook in the living room.  (okay needed them happy for twenty minutes so I could workout)

No comments: