Thursday, April 19, 2012

somedays....

Some days are better then others when it comes to raising special needs kiddos.  Some days you wish people would not stare when your child is throwing a fit, you just want to yell at them "Do you know what she has been through?" Some days you wish that it did not take an hour to plan before leaving on an outing (making sure you have enough pull-ups, changes of clothes etc).  Some days you just wish that you did not have to constantly worry about her medical status at the time, it can go down hill quickly.  Some days I wish that my husband did not have to spend at least an hour a week yelling at insurance people at our local children's hospital because they once again messed up our billing of her two insurances.  Some days I wish that ....oh I wish a lot of things. 

But at the end of the day I love my daughter and my son! They are the light of my life!  Emma has taught me so much!  She is joy, she is light and she is fight! Today was just one of those days that makes me dream of some days....

No comments: