Monday, May 25, 2009

New and Old Friends

Yesterday I got to spend a lot of time with some old friends and new friends. It was a great day and I feel so refreshed from my time with friends.

First I got to eat lunch with my friend Kate, who I meet at Lipscomb when we were in college. I had not seen her in almost 7 years, but it was like no time I had passed when we got together to eat lunch and reconnect. She is now a nurse on the cancer ward at Cincy Children's. I am so proud of her and glad to have found her again. Emma loved talking to her and coloring with her too.

Then, last night I got together with some Mom's in my neighborhood, for a mom's night out. We snacked and talked at my friends Adrienne's house. We had some great drinks, snacks and awesome converstations. We shared news about our kids, tips on different issues, husbands, excersise, and so much more. It was after 11 before we all headed home. I left feeling so refreshed and ready to take on mommyhood again. Thanks ladies for a great night away.

Love and prayers
Rachel

No comments: