Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A great day

My Mother's Day was so good this year. My sweet hubby and kids gave me a really cool windchime, which is what I really wanted and new bubble bath which I was out of.  I also got breakfast in bed and cute cards.

 We all made it to church and looking cute which was doubtful when Taylor was still running a fever Saturday.  Where we were greeted by a photographer taking family photos for all the mom's.  We stopped and got a photo snapped, before taking the kids to their church and heading into worhsip ourselves.  Church was amazing, my parents were there and Angie Smith (an amazing speaker and writer) was the guest speaker.  We were handed red roses as we left church which was really sweet.  Emma came running out of the kids area with a card she made with a tea bag in it.

  It was all amazing!  After church we took my mom to get her rose bush for her gift.  Just an FYI my church is nextdoor to Home Depot:)  Then, my mom, my sister, and my sister in law meet for a yummy brunch.  No kids and no cooking for us four ladies!  We had a great great time!  After, mom and me went shopping for our first beach trip as a family that is coming up!  More on that next week.

That afternoon, my sweet family of four headed to the Zook's get together and Daniel's sister house.  We had yummy food and celebrated two birthdays and the moms in the room!  I ended my day with a long bubble bath with a great book.  I would say it was a perfect day, family, fun, laughter and praising God!
 Muffins with Mom at Emma's school on Friday!


 Us before church
 my gift
 why I am a mom!


No comments: