Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My surprise mom's group shower!

I am so lucky to be in a wonderful Mom's Small Group from my church. I joined in August and have been so blessed by getting to know this Godly women and share our joys, dreams, and fears. I have grown so much in my walk with God since joining this group and also have a wealth of mommy advice when I need it. These wonderful ladies threw me and another memeber, Debbie, a surprise Diaper shower last week. It was such a nice surprise and much needed diapers now fill Taylor's closet. Love the ladies in my group and will miss them while I deliever and heal, but will be back asap with Taylor in tow:)



The Cake for Debbie and Me! It was yummy! Taylor danced for hours after the sugar rush!


Cool present!



Much needed bottom cream!


The amazing amount of diapers, wipes, and other wonderful items I was so nicely given.!


The cute diaper cake!



So blessed by wonderful friends and family!

No comments: