Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Awesome Baby Shower!

I was thrown the nicest shower by two very sweet ladies, My best friend from Lipscomb, Alicia and her wonderful mom, Doris. They worked so hard on making me feel like queen for the day. It was so nice to see Taylor's name everywhere and his upcoming birth celebrated with my wonderful friends and family. It was a room full of love and support! I loved looking around and seeing friends from High School, College, Church, the Library, my 90 year old Grandmother, three of my wonderful Aunts, my mom, sister, two sister-in-laws, and my mother-in-law (and if I forgot you I am sorry I was so glad you where there I promise). It was an amazing afternoon and we were blessed with wonderful gifts to help welcome him into the world.



Here are some pics from that day!!


Love this tiny hat from my friend Jessica!

Cute Clothes! We got some really cute stuff!


The Awesome Sign My Sister made for over his bed.



Tiny little Nike Socks!



A boy boppy cover, sorry Emma the pink one has to go.


My sis and mom!

My mom hiding behind me!



My adopted Mother and little Sister!



The lovely ladies who threw my awesome shower!




Piggy Bank and the homemade mints Alicia made!

More cute outifts


Storm Pooper Onsie!



The cute onsies Alicia found!



One of my many diaper cakes!



Cute Picture frame!


I hope you enjoyed a peek into my awesome shower. I loved every minute of it, and it made me so excited to welcome Taylor Daniel into the world and get to use all the wonderful items given so generously to us. I can not wait to put him in the tiny little outfits and use the diapers etc. I can not wait to meet him and have him become a part of this family. Soon the day will be here!!





No comments: