Thursday, November 4, 2010

Am I coming or going?

Wow I am not sure which way is up or if I am coming or going? What a week! In the midst of trying to prepare for a wedding Emma and me are in next week, the normal life craziness, Halloween and trying hard to start working on the nursery, we end up having an outpatient procedure done on Emma on Tuesday. But to be truthful that is the reality we live with having a special medical complicated child. My husband laughed when I rubbed my tummy and told Little Taylor Daniel that this was life and we learn to roll with what comes:)

She is doing much better today and went back to school. But she is still clingy and needy which is to be expected from the OR meds! She is napping again which is nice, since she tried for two weeks to give it up and was a crank the whole time. I am able to do a few small projects while she naps and normally lay down a little too. I am not as tired now, being 23 weeks and all, but a small nap helps as the day gets longer inside due to it being dark earlier.

So, it has been a crazy week but a good week as well. Got lots of snuggle time in with my first born and still trying to grasp that I am having a healthy boy in March! Wow looking at blue is a whole new ballgame for sure. Did I mention he is healthy, we are so thankful for that fact. He will love his big sister and already responses to her cries! She even says baby when she points to my belly! Can not wait for the two to meet.

No comments: