Monday, November 22, 2010

Rasberry Kisses


Fun in the fall!

First glimpse of Taylor Daniel


I just love that Emma gives my belly Rasberry kisses now before bed. She thinks it is so fun to blow on my ever expanding belly. Her brother seems to like it as well, he wakes up and starts kicking up a storm. Looking fowar to the day she can give him kisses outside my belly:) I feel like they are going to love each other so much and she is going to be a great big sister!

Quick update on the kiddos:

Little growing man, seems to be doing well. Today he gave me a little scare, but after being monitored for twenty minutes he was deemed fine. My heart might not ever be again, since I was so scared something was wrong. They think he is just growing faster then my belly is expanding. He is going to be big I fear!

Emma is doing great in school. She is starting to count more, recoginze and name more colors, and is learning to trace letters slowly She is going to have her OT eval done soon we hope to try to get help with handwriting and cutting skills. She loves her teachers and her classmates so much and is talking so much more this year. She even answers questions during carpet time which she never did last year. We did have a few weeks of crazy medical problems. We started out with a horrible UTI and ended up with her having outpatient surgery to clean out her colon. She seems to be doing better on both those fronts, but still a little more clingy and waking up at night. Which we see when she has had medica crisis. Hopefully that will pass soon.

She is excited about HOHO coming soon. She will be in two choirs (one at school and one at church). Looking forward to both performances! Trying to shop and will soon decorate the house YIPPPEEE!! I am not sure how I will do that with this big belly but I will try.

That about sums up life right now!

No comments: