Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A Great Book By Jessica Dotta

I love books and I love to read, might be why I am now a part-time librarian hehe!

So, when I found out that I could review books through Tyndal House Publishing I jumped for joy!  I love getting to read books before the hit store shelves, and I love getting a package in the mail just for me. 

I recently choose to review Born of Persuasion by Jessica Dotta.  It is the first in a new series called The Price of Privilege, and when the back of the book says "The deeper you wander into some stories, the more complex the riddle grows"  they are not lying.  This book kept me guessing to the very end and then left you hanging till the next book.  I love books that you cannot figure out.  It really kept the pages turning fast! 

This story follows a young lady as she fights through what society requires, at the time of the story, and what she must do to survive.  There is evil, goodness, sadness, and romance all intertwined to make a great book.  Just when you think you know who she should trust, you find out you are wrong.

If you love historical romance laced with mystery and God, then this is a great choice for you to pick up.  But be warned you will not put it down till the last page is turned.


To read my review on Amazon click here or check out others reviews as well.


Thanks Jessica Dotta for a great book and looking forward to following Jul's story more in your next book.

I was given this book from Tyndale House to review, but the opinions are my own. 

No comments: