Thursday, March 5, 2009

I might run away:)


Life is such madness right now, I can not possible write about it all. Let's just say we are in doctor craziness. We have either seen or will see almost everyone of her doctors this month. Which has brought up a lot of new and stressful matters.

When I have some answers I will write all about it, till then pray we are able to find out answers to many unanswered questions we have. Also, pray that the stress of so many doctor's visits will not affect Emma to much. She does okay but it is still scary for her.

Daddy and me are really tired from the stress and the no sleep (Emma is having night terrors at night). We are so worried and confused right now with what is best for her health and her education as well (that is a whole other battle we are in). She is a very complicated girl and it seems to always get all crazy at the same time.

This is making all of us worry a lot and really hope that we soon no something to do to help her. I am so worried about her, but I really wish I could just take her away and hide at the beach. Or as her daddy said last night, "I wish I had a magic wand to fix it all right now"

I really wish we could make it all disappear even for a day or two and live in a world not full of doctors and pain. Like I said I might run away! A mom friend of mine said she would gladly help me escape even it was for an hour:) I might have to do it! I really need a moment to relax and refocus. My brain is all jumbled and crazy right now! This mom and me took a mommy break a few weeks ago and it did a world of good for us both. We both have children who have unique traits and we are able to share many of the same frustrations and fears, it is always nice to share with someone who is able to understand what you are saying. Even if it is only an hour, it will still be nice to run away! I swear I will return. I love my family to much to run away for good.



Love and craziness
Rachel

No comments: