Monday, December 31, 2012

Cheers to you 2012! Welcome 2013!

I may not be wearing glitter and heels tonight as we say goodbye to 2012 but I am partying it up with my sweet family.  It was picnic night with lots of snack foods and Tinkerbell's Secret of the Wings!  Whoopwhoo!  The kids had a blast and we are currently trying to wrangle them to bed, so mommy and daddy can snuggle up and celebrate!  

2012 has been full of lots of ups and downs sprinkled with lots of laughter and a few tears.  I am praying 2013 is a great year for every member of my family and all of my friends!  I pray that each reach higher towards God and seek His wisdom daily.  I also pray that we all reach new heights in our own personal goals!  With God all things are possible that is my motto for 2013!! 

May God Bless you all in 2013 and thanks for the support in 2012!

 The beginning of 2012!!
 
The End 2012!!
Happy New Years from my crazy crew to your's!
 
 

No comments: